Wednesday, January 6, 2010

RED RUM

"Here's Monica!"
Fully dressed, yes, make-up included I have planned for a day of site seeing around the house. This will be day three at home.
Although Eden has not eaten a meal yet, her optimism of one in her future has allowed me to become focused again on what's missing in my life...people and places.
The laundry room has become the morgue, thanks to Icy.
The mudroom has become a place of "once was" reminders of coats and shoes for actually leaving the compound.
The kitchen is under utilized and Martha has had the week off, food smells would only increase the vomit cycle.
My bedroom, does it still exist? Eden's room has been my place of sleepy dwelling.
Bathrooms...oh, the bathrooms...Lysol smells now reign and fear of touching anything supersedes any amount of pleasure that used to take place in there.
Maybe today I will venture into the game room and try my hand at Wii.
Attic, oh, the attic, we may have an axe...gotta go!

No comments: