Saturday, June 13, 2009

What?

Summer has come with a bit of medical craziness...
A few tears rolled down the ol' cheek when my pizza and cream filled donuts were taken away by a Celiac diagnosis. A few more tears when I had a biopsy for melanoma. And then the flood gates opened when I gave birth to an elf out of my left ear. Yes, while still housing the stitches from the biopsy.
No worries. I haven't completely gone crazy. I just say "what?" a lot. Not to what I am going through because I think that would be theologically wrong considering Job.
I say, "what?" because I still have a clogged ear and I am on my second anti-biotic.
I believe I promised to make this craziness funny, but the only redeeming funny out of this is the words that I continually misinterpret. "Correct" was once blurted out as "erect" which means I have a seven year old wanting to know how to use it in a sentence. Okay, that is kinda funny.

No comments: