Saturday, June 27, 2009

Under the Influence

Last night I ate "fancy nachos!"
This morning I woke up thinking about decorated doors because it is my dear friend, Allison's birthday.
She has probably been one of the strongest influences in my life over the last few years. Not just because she is a smart cookie, but because she is incredibly contagious. If you know her, you know her presence is not missed if she is in a meeting, at an event or over at your house.
On my birthday she heard that I had never experienced the "decorated birthday door," so I look out and see her mom, her daughter and who knows who else out decorating our french doors in the dining room. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard with shock.
Happy Birthday, Allison! I hope your day is as special as you always make it for everyone else!

No comments: