Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm Not Dead Yet

Have you ever felt like the saying "age equals wisdom" is a complete farce? Me, too.
I think the wisest people I know are between three and ten.
They are usually fearless, they don't care what people think, they live for the moment, and enjoy food...like all over their face enjoy.
I had the joy of being the ridiculous adult at a friend's 40th Birthday party that did back flips on the trampoline tonight. It was a blast. I talked another friend into jumping with me. We both laughed like kids. Sure, bladder control is not quite the same, we now have limited jumping time, but we did it nonetheless.
I strongly suggest realizing that you are not dead until you are put in the ground or burned. Enjoy. Live. And if you wake up sore the next morning, take Advil, but never be afraid of being the "crazy one."

No comments: