Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Peace

We have now fully entered into the season of beautiful words of peace and well wishes being scribbled on cards, emailed and now mentioned as a facebook status.  From a rhetoric perspective, I love this time of the year.  Open dialog of love and self-expression is at my core as a person - thrive on it.
But articulating words of wisdom and living them can truly be two very different things.  So, I am going to share some incredible advice I received this morning from my dearest and oldest friend...
"Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls."
I wish for all of the dear, sweet souls who read this blog to receive peace this year.  Peace after you have fully evaluated what is the good way and chosen to be authentic in it.  Peace - fully alive.

No comments: