Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fast Food Stinks

Mornings are crazy around here. A game of hide-n-seek with school tights or the taste test approach to breakfast. It is all crazy, really.
But usually when you get loaded up in the car there is a sigh of relief because you are out the door and on your way, even if you don't have brushed teeth.
Well, not this morning. I hop in, too late for coffee yet I've been up since 4:30 a.m., that's another blog about random type A behavior, but really, I get in and my car smells like the biggest, stinkiest man just ripped a good one.
Eden and I are both gagging. I look down and there is a couple of Wendy's drinks and a sack of the horrid remains of a really awful mistake I made yesterday.
The memory of rushing to pick up Eden from school and get her fed before, the irony here, I get her to the nutritionist who is addressing her digestive issues.
What is wrong with this picture?
I feel like I am planning a game of Chutes & Ladders in life.
A real low, stinky moment.

No comments: