Sunday, October 11, 2009

Favorite Aunt?


There is this little boy that lives in Dallas that has stolen my heart and affirmed that yes, this girly gal, could have raised a boy.
My sister and her son, Cole, came in town last weekend. I hustled back from Kansas to see them. They were worth it!
When you are around a two and half year old all boy...you can't help but get a bit crazy. One of my favorite moments with him was our football wrestling match. He seemed to go from a hut to pinning me down like I was a his size. It started with a hut and ended with a spin, whack, jump and flop. I loved it.
Sure, I have been on Tylenol ever since, but it was fabulous to be a part of his imagination and actually feel like I was being an aunt worthy of a "favorite" title.
I will keep aspiring toward this goal as long as we both shall live.

1 comment:

Candice Walker said...

Ahhhh.... We love you too Aunt Mo and yes this girly girl loves raising a little boy. He is a handful, but I enjoy every minute. I hope he didn't beat you up too bad, I promise he would have been happy to kiss all of your boo boos : )